I've always wanted to visit Boston, so twelve days before we moved (crazy, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat), we packed up the car and drove to Beantown. We visited the Boston Children's Museum, the Public Gardens, The Swan Boats and walked the Freedom Trail. We also stopped to visit our old best buddies from college who we haven't seen in several years.
The Boston Children's Museum.
The Make Way for Ducklings statues.
This is the Swan Boat ride. We think we spotted Mr. and Mrs. Mallard and David is pretty sure he saw Louis the trumpeter swan with a chalkboard tied around his neck.
We found this awesome hole-in-the-wall place in Chinatown. David gobbled up a plate full of clams and Andrew ordered something very exotic too, but I can't remember what it was.
1 comment:
Glad we got to see you! Too bad we didn't think to take a photo. We're in VA now... stop by anytime!
Post a Comment